Wednesday, April 07, 2010

3G MicroTower

I was at a clients yesterday and they were talking up the new AT&crap 3G MicroCell.

The 3G MicroCell works by tapping into an existing DSL or cable Internet connection and essentially becoming a mini-tower on AT&T’s 3G network. The signal on the device can cover an area up to 5,000 square feet, and it gives access to up to 10 AT&T phones.

Sure, it costs $150, but if you have the crap network and want that iPhone to work (finally) in your house, its a possible solution. Read on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Wait, let me get this straight AT&T, I get the pleasure of paying an extra $150 to get a signal on the phone I pay $150 a month for but don't get a signal on. Two cans and a string work just as well but cost a lot less and you can get them at Home Depot.
Batman

gandolf said...

One for home, one for work, one for your best friends house, one for...